Restore Corrupt EDB Files
Many business organizations use server application like MS Exchange Server for internal and external communication. MS Exchange Server can be used for email clients like MS Outlook and Outlook Express. It can also be used with POP3 clients like hotmail, gmail, yahoomail, MSN and others. Email accounts on a MS Exchange Server or network are saved in EDB databases. EDB databases are crucial for any Exchange Server network as corruption of these files may halt or affect the whole communication process of an organization. With restore Exchange Server tool, users can easily recover corrupt EDB databases. It helps business organization in eradicating Exchange database corruption.
EDB databases of an MS Exchange network can get damaged due to various reasons as mentioned below:
- Virus Infection
- Unexpected shutdown of Exchange Server
- Abnormal Growth of EDB Database or Exchange mailbox
- Corrupt Media that Store EDB Databases
- Broken or Twisted LAN Cable
- Internet Disruption for Long Time
Many EDB issues can be easily sorted and eliminated with in-built command tools of MS Exchange Server i.e., Eseutil and Isinteg. Both Eseutil and Isinteg consist of a set of commands that can easily fix page mismatch, CRC and other errors of the EDB database. However, Exchange Server command utilities cannot fix many EDB corruption issues. In that case, a good backup only can save the crucial mailbox data of a business organization. Restore Exchange Server tool can recover Exchange mailboxes even in situation where EDB databases are completely damaged or Exchange backup is unavailable.
Restore Exchange Server software offers two competent database recovery modes - Standard Scan and Advanced Scan. User can easily repair and fix minor EDB issues with Standard Scan mode. It works extremely fast and save mailbox folders recovered from a corrupt EDB to PST format. In case, EDB databases are severely damaged, then these files can be recovered using Advanced scan mode. User mailboxes recovered by the Advanced Scan mode are saved in PST file format. Exchange Server recovery software also allows recovery of specific emails with “Search” and “Date Range” options. If you want to recover Exchange mailbox items of a particular date then use “Date range” feature of the software. Restore Exchange Server tool also includes feature to save individual items of the recovered mailbox in MSG or EML file.
Watch the working of MS Exchange Server recovery software by using its free demo version. Free version can easily fix minor as well as major issues of the EDB database. It also shows the recovered exchange mailbox items in a preview but prevents user from saving these items in a storage media. Purchase the licensed version to save the recovered mailbox items in different PST, EML or MSG files as per your requirements.
- MS Outlook 98, 97, 2000, 2003, 2002, 2010, 2007 and 2013
- MS Exchange Server 2003, 5.5, 2000, 5.0, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Windows Server 2003 (all service packs), 2008, 2008R2 and 2012
- MS Windows 2000, Vista, XP, 7, 8/8.1 and 10
- Pentium class or equivalent processor
- Minimum 64 MB RAM
- At least 10 MB of free disk space for software installation
- Successfully repair EDB databases having minor or major issues
- Offer two proficient database scanning modes i.e., Standard scan and Advance Scan
- Quickly repair both private and public Exchange databases
- Equipped with quick algorithms to ensure expedient recovery of exchange mailboxes
- Extract entire mailbox information contained in the corrupt EDB database
- Offer multiple file saving options to save the recovered mailbox or EDB database items in PST, EML, MSG or DBX files
- Restore permanently deleted Exchange mailboxes from the corrupt EDB database
- Show recovered Exchange mailbox information in a preview structure before saving
- Save information about the recovered Exchange mailboxes in a HTML file
- Allow user to save the recovered EDB database items date-wise in several PST files
- Create a HTML report to show information about the successfully recovered mailboxes
- Search facility to find emails of a particular type in the recovered mailbox
- Restore emails of an Exchange mailbox along with email metadata such as To, Cc, Bcc, Subject and Date